28 Days of practicing Gratitude….
This is not a 28 day challenge, it’s to help you and me form a habit of being grateful, and after 28 days, we do not stop. We continue. It does not take that long to do, and you can do your activities throughout the day. I would recommend you make yourself a gratitude journal to do the activities in. You can do it either in a book, on your phone or, on your computer. I made myself a book; I like to write things down in my own handwriting.
Day 17: The Magic Check
After readings today’s chapter about money and the different ways we receive it. My eyes opened, and I saw that since I started the 28 Days of practicing gratitude, how much I have received already.
It is not our first practice in gratitude for receiving more money. I am going to recap quickly. All bad feelings about money push money away from us and reduce the amount of money in our life. If you have feelings of envy, disappointment, worry, or fear, you cannot receive more. Instead, you are only attracting more of these negative feelings and situations.
Money comes to us in so many different ways. I only thought about the money I physically receive, and that shows in my bank account.
Every time you go to the store, and you get a discount on the products you buy, that’s a gift of money to you. Every time one of your service providers contact you with a better and cheaper deal, that’s a gift of money to you. There are hundreds of different ways money is gifted to you. When a friend gives you an item you wanted to buy for yourself, because they don’t use it anymore, that is also a gift of money.
Today’s activity is going to be fun. I can’t wait to do it.
Here is a blank Magic Check from the Gratitude Bank of the Universe. Print it and follow the instructions for today’s activity.
- Today, you are going to write out a Magic Check to yourself. Fill in your Magic Check with the amount of money you want to receive, along with your name and today’s date. Fill in a specific amount for something you want to buy. It can be for a computer, car, home, repairs to your home even a pair of shoes.
- Hold the Magic Check in your hands and imagine yourself purchasing the specific item or paying for the service. Feel as happy and grateful as you can that you have received it.
- Take the Magic Check with you today, or put it in a place where you will see it often. Take the Magic Check in your hands at least two times during the day and repeat step 2. You can do it more times if you want to.
- After today, place the Magic Check where you can see it daily. As soon as you received the money on the Magic Check, make out a new one for something else. Repeat steps 2 -4.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
2 thoughts on “Gratitude. Love. Positivity: 30 January 2021”
Thank you Lord for today.
Wonderful. A huge thank you for this inspiring post. 🙏
You must log in to post a comment.