Today we are reaching the end of the 28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude. I thank each and every one who supported me throughout these 28 Weeks.
28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 28: Remember The Magic
“That’s the thing with magic. You’ve got to know it’s still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you.” ~ Charles De Lint
“Every day is unique; there is no day lake any other day. The good things that happen each day are forever different and forever changing, and so when you Remember The Magic by counting yesterday’s blessings, no matter how many times you do it, it will be different every time. It’s just one of the reasons why Remember The Magic is the most powerful ongoing practice to maintain the magic of gratitude in your life. No matter what your desires are now, or what desires you will have in the future, this magical practice will remain the most powerful practice for your entire life.
The easiest way to remember the blessings of yesterday is to start by remembering the beginning of the day when you woke up, and go back over the day in your mind, recollecting the major events of the morning, afternoon, and evening, until you reach the time when you went to bed. When you recall yesterday’s blessings it should be effortless; you are just scanning the surface of yester, and as you scan, the blessings will bubble to the surface of your mind.
You can start this magical practice by asking the Question:
What are the good things that happened yesterday?
Remember The Magic and list yesterday’s blessings on a computer, or write them out in a journal. Scan over the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve recalled the blessings of the day. They can be small things or big things, because it’s not about the size of the blessings; it’s about how many blessings you find, and how much gratitude you feel for each one. As you remember and notate each one, simply be grateful and say the magic words for it – THANK YOU.”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.