Good morning everybody,
Hope you all had a good nights rest. I had a very busy night…. In my dreams that is….
Yesterday I started reading my book, Hero by Rhonda Byrne…. Normally after dinner I would edit some more, but last night my neck and shoulders was aching and I decided to rather switch off the computer and do some reading.
Well, I made many lists in the past while working through The Magic and I am very proud to say that in a years time I did finish at least one thing on my list. But today I am going to take my time and really think about my bucket list. After I have read a few of the books by Don Miguel Ruiz and Rhonda Byrne my priorities changed. A few things on my list will not change at all.
My Bucket list so far
- Move to Scotland – Doing research on Scotland and surrounding Islands
- Learn a third language – I am busy with Gaelic
- Become a Travel and Landscape Photographer – Busy doing a Advanced Module on Travel and Landscape Photography
- Do a course on how to write articles
- Do an Advanced Driving Course
- Fly in a hot air balloon and take lots of photos
According to the weather forecast we are going to freeze our butts off again day. A maximum temperature of 15°C and heavy rain all day long is predicted.
On my To-Do List for today:
- Schedule posts
- Read the next Chapter of Hero
- Gaelic Lesson 2 hours
- Prepare dinner: Making Gammon, Sweet potatoes, Rice and Cauliflower with White Sauce
With all my heart, thank you for your ongoing support and taking the time to read my post. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow, and comment I receive.
May you have a day filled with laughter and love.
🤗Big Virtual Hug