“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
1. Thank the person who nominate you.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them.
A while back I received a nomination for Very inspiring Blogger Award. I was so busy that to date I had not had the chance to properly accept the award.
1. Thank you Eva of Healthy Glow Nutrition for my nomination. Sorry for only accepting now.
2. 7 things about myself:
- I am a Wife, a Mother and a self taught Photographer.
- I love my husband and two boys with all my heart.
- Photography is my passion.
- I love to be outdoors in nature, but unfortunately I can’t do my editing in the middle of a field.
- I love wearing black, blue and earthy colors.
- Respect and good manners is very important to me and I my boys have been taught the importance of it. ( Everywhere I go I get lot’s of compliments on my boys behavior)
- I love music and the radio is on 24/7/365
I must be honest it is very difficult to choose only 15 bloggers. Every one of the blogs I follow are brilliant and I love each and everyone of them.
3 My nominations for this award:
“Sometimes, the most important lessons in life are the ones we learn the hard way.” Unknown
“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.” Dame Edna Everage
“Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job.” Dr Wayne Dyer
Appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you.
“The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn the most about yourself.” Mary Louise Bean
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” Henry Ward Beecher
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.” Buddha
“Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time.” Leo Buscaglia
“Enjoy all you have while pursuing all you want.” Jim Rohn
“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis of Assisi
“Those who possess strength have also known adversity.” Byron Pulsifer