- Location: Port Alfred Pier, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2022-11-19
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: RAW
- F-Stop: f/10
- Exposure Time: 1/100 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-100
- Focal Length: 135 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
- Tripod: Handheld
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
“Stop dreaming about your bucket list and start living it.” ~Annette White
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my post.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment.
Have a Blessed day
PS. ☕ I am busy saving for a few upcoming Landscape Photography Trips to Namibia and a few local National Parks here in South Africa. The most important trip is honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland and capture the beautiful landscapes and Puffins. Your help to make these trips a reality would be much appreciated in today’s economy.
Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕
You must log in to post a comment.