- Location: Durbanville Nature Reserve, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2020-10-25
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm F3.5-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: RAW
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/1000sec
- ISO: ISO-100
- Focal Length: 200 mm
- Metering Mode: Spot Metering
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my post.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment.
Have a Blessed day
PS. ☕ I am busy saving for a few upcoming Landscape Photography Trips to Namibia and a few local National Parks here in South Africa. The most important one is honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland and capture the beautiful landscapes and Puffins. Your help to make these trips a reality would be much appreciated in today’s economy.