- Location: Durbanville Nature Reserve, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2020-10-25
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm 3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: JPG
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/400 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-100
- Focal Length: 200 mm
- Metering Mode: Spot Metering
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
Thank you very much for taking the time to have a look at my squared photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and do try to answer them all.
Stay safe and healthy. Till next time.
Have a Fabulous day.
PS. Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕. I have to save up enough money to cover some of the expenses for my Landscape Photography Trip to Namibia and also Honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland.
You must log in to post a comment.