- Location: Kraaifontein, Cape Town, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2020-12-20
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: RAW
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/60 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-100
- Focal Length: 55mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
- Tripod: None
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share, and leave a comment. I read all my comments and try to answer them all.
Have a Blessed day
PS. Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕. I have to save up enough money to cover some of the expenses for my Landscape Photography Trip to Namibia and also Honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland.
2 thoughts on “What Was in My Garden on 2020-12-20 ~ Cornflower #11”
Yes I have these..beautiful images.
Thank you, Anita. Love them. Last year mine did not grow again. Will try again though.
You must log in to post a comment.