- Location: Shawbost Norse Mill, Isle of Lewis and Harris, Scotland
- Date Taken: 2019-08-20
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm 3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: Jpg
- F-Stop: f/6.3
- Exposure Time: 1/1250 sec
- ISO: ISO- 400
- Focal Length: 35 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
“Travel: It gives you a home in a thousand strange places, then leaves you a stranger in your own land “Ibn Battuta
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and I do try to answer them all.
Have a Blessed day
PS. Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕. I have to save up enough money to cover some of the expenses for my Landscape Photography Trip to Namibia and also Honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland.
You must log in to post a comment.