Shawbost Norse Mill
- Location: Shawbost Norse Mill, Shawbost, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Lewis and Harris, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Date Taken: 2019-08-20
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm F/3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: JPEG
- F-Stop: f/7.1
- Exposure Time: 1/800 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-400
- Focal Length: 135 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
- Post Processing: Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Photographer: Coreen Kuhn
Thank you very much for taking the time to join me on my travels through Scotland one Photo at a time. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and do try to answer them all.
Till next time, safe travels and keep dreaming.
Have a fabulous day.
PS. Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕. I have to save up enough money to cover some of the expenses for my Landscape Photography Trip to Namibia and also Honoring my promise to Dad to go back to Scotland.
2 thoughts on “Grand Tour of Scotland: Day 9: 20 August 2019 ~Exploring the Isle of Lewis and Harris #293”
Thank you, Hammad. 😊
You must log in to post a comment.