- Location: The Blackhouse Arnol Museum, Isle of Lewis and Harris, Scotland
- Date Taken: 2019-08-20
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm 3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: Jpg
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/2500 sec
- ISO: ISO- 250
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
“Travel: It gives you a home in a thousand strange places, then leaves you a stranger in your own land “Ibn Battuta
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and I do try to answer them all.
Have a Blessed day