Bridge to Nowhere
- Location: Bridge to Nowhere, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Lewis and Harris, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Date Taken: 2019-08-19
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm F/3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: JPEG
- F-Stop: f/6.3
- Exposure Time: 1/1000 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-320
- Focal Length: 18 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Thank you very much for taking the time to join me on my travels through Scotland one Photo at a time. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and do try to answer them all.
Till next time, safe travels and keep dreaming.
Have a fabulous day.
PS. Dad, I dedicate all my Scotland photos to you. Thank you for making our dream come true. I am looking forward to my next visit to this beautiful country and I do hope that you and Mom join me in spirit. I love you with all my heart and miss you daily.
One thought on “Grand Tour of Scotland: Day 9: 19 August 2019 ~Stornoway to Haris Hotel #145”
Great image ❤️
You must log in to post a comment.