28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 26: Magically Transform Mistakes into Blessings
“Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
“We have the freedom to make our own choices, and that means we have the freedom to make mistakes. Mistakes can hurt, but if we don’t learn from the mistake we’ve made, the pain we’ve suffered from it has been for nothing. In fact, by the law of attraction. we will make the same mistake over and over again, until the consequences hurt us so much that we finally learn from it! It’s the very reason why mistakes hurt, so that we do learn from them and don’t make them repeatedly.
To first learn from a mistake, we first have to own it, and this is where many people can become undone, because they often blame someone else for their mistake….
……How do you learn from a mistake? Gratitude!
No matter how bad something may seem, there are always, always, many things to be grateful for. When you look for as many things as you can to be grateful for in a mistake, you magically transform the mistake into blessings. Mistakes attract more mistakes, and blessings attract more blessings – which would you prefer.”
Today, think about a mistake you have made in your life. It doesn’t matter whether it was a big or small mistake, but choose one that still hurts when you think about it. Maybe you lost your temper with a person close to you and the relationship hasn’t been the same since. Maybe you put blind faith in another person and got burned. Maybe you told a white lie to protect someone, and because of it you ended up in a difficult situation. You might have chosen the cheaper option on something, and it all went wrong and ended up costing you a whole lot more. You might have thought you were making the right decision about something, but it completely backfired on you.
Once you’ve chosen a mistake to magically transform into blessings, look for the things to be grateful for. To help you, there are two questions you can ask yourself:
What did I learn from the mistake?
What are the good things that came out of the mistake?
The most important things to be grateful for about every mistake are the things you learned from it. And no matter what the mistake, there are always many good things that came out of it and altered your future for the better.”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
This week, identify the mistakes you have made and try to find one thing to be grateful for. Be grateful for what you have learned from your mistake. I know some of the mistakes I made in the past changed my life for the better. But I only realized it long after I have made the mistake.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.