- Location: Bontebok National Park, Swellendam, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2020-01-23
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm 3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: RAW
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/1600 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-320
- Focal Length: 200 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
- Tripod: None – Handheld
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and do try to answer them all.
Have a Blessed day
One thought on “Bontebok National Park ~ Tortoise #4”
He’s looking decidedly purposeful
You must log in to post a comment.