28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 21: Magnificent outcomes.
“You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing, and grace before I dip the pen in the ink.”~ G. K. Chesterton
” We all want good outcomes to everything we do. In giving thanks before he performed an action, the writer Gilbert Keith Chesterton used the magic of gratitude to guarantee the outcome he wanted.
You will have had times when you thought to yourself, “I hope this goes well,” or “I hope this turns out okay,” or, ” I’m going to need a lot of luck.” All these thoughts are hoping for a good outcome to a situation. But life doesn’t happen by chance or because of a stroke of luck. The laws of the Universe operate mathematically to the finest possible degree; that is something you can count on!
A pilot doesn’t hope that the laws of physics will keep working during his flight, because he knows the laws of physics will never fail. You don’t go into your day and hope that the law of gravity will keep you on the ground so you don’t float off into space. You know there’s no chance at play, and gravity’s law will never fail.
If you want Magnificent Outcomes to everything you do, then you have to use the law that governs outcomes – the law of attraction. That means you have to use your thoughts and feelings to attract Magnificent Outcomes to you, and being grateful for Magnificent Outcomes is one of the simplest ways to do it.
The Magnificent Outcomes practice is being grateful before you do something you want to go well. You could be grateful for the magnificent outcome to the work meeting, job interview, or exam, the magnificent outcome to the sports game, phone call, catch-up with a friend, or seeing your mother-in-law. You could be grateful for the magnificent outcome to your exercise routine, your pet’s vet appointment, or your medical or dental checkup….
Another time to use gratitude for Magnificent Outcomes is when something unexpected happens during the day. When something unexpected happens, very often we can jump to conclusions and immediately think there’s something wrong. For example, you arrive at work and are told that the boss wants to see you right away. The problem with jumping to conclusions and thinking there’s something wrong is that the law of attraction says that what you think and feel you will attract to you. So instead of jumping to conclusions and thinking you might be in trouble, take the opportunity to make the magic happen by being grateful for a magnificent outcome….
Most of the time you will see and experience the magnificent outcome you asked for, and occasionally you won’t even know how you benefited from an unexpected event. But when you ask for a magnificent outcome and feel sincerely grateful for it, you are using the mathematical law of attraction, and you must receive a magnificent outcome back, somewhere, at some time. Guaranteed!”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
This weeks magnificent outcome practice is being grateful before you do something you want to go well. Before you answer the phone call you have been waiting for, close your eyes and in your mind say and feel the magic words. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to this call”
Do this practice before you start writing your blog. Go into your meeting. Writing your exam. Sit down to study. Start cooking your dinner.
Choose three things or situations that are important to you where you want Magnificent Outcomes. Write it down as if it already happened. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to……….!
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.