Day 8: 18 August 2019 ~ Views from Braetongue
- Location: Braetongue, Highlands, Scotland
- Date Taken: 2019-08-18
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm F/3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: JPEG
- F-Stop: f/6.3
- Exposure Time: 1/2000 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-400
- Focal Length: 32 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Thank you very much for taking the time to join me on my travels through Scotland one Photo at a time. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and try to answer them all.
Till next time, safe travels and keep dreaming.
Have a fabulous day.
2 thoughts on “Grand Tour of Scotland: Scrabster to Ullapool #115”
You must log in to post a comment.