Day 8: 18 August 2019 ~ Views from Northlink Ferry ~ Stromness to Scrabster
- Location: Northlink Ferry Stromness to Scrabster, Scotland
- Date Taken: 2019-08-18
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm F/3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: JPEG
- F-Stop: f/5.6
- Exposure Time: 1/1000 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-500
- Focal Length: 130 mm
- Metering Mode: Center Weighted Average
Thank you very much for taking the time to join me on my travels through Scotland one Photo at a time. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and try to answer them all.
Till next time, safe travels and keep dreaming.
Have a fabulous day.
2 thoughts on “Grand Tour of Scotland: Ferry Ride from Stromness to Scrabster #45”
Great capture, Coreen!
Thank you, Lois. 🌸🤗
You must log in to post a comment.