28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 19: Magic Footsteps
“A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.” ~Albert Einstein
“With those words, Einstein gave us a gift equal to his scientific discoveries. He gave us one of the magical secrets to his success. Gratitude – every day!
“God gave you a gift of 864000 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you’?” ~ William A. Ward
To take Magic Footsteps, you take one step and in your mind say the magic words, thank you, as your foot touches the ground, and then again say thank you as your other foot touches the ground. On foot, thank you, next foot, thank you, and continue saying the magic words with every footstep.
The best thing about Magic Footsteps is that you can take any number of Magic Footsteps anywhere and at any time; through your house from one room to another, walking to get your lunch or coffee, taking the trash out, walking to a business meeting, on your way to catch a cab, train or bus. You can take Magic Footsteps on your way to anything that is important to you, like exams, a date, a job interview, an audition, to meet a client, to the bank, ATM, dentist, doctor, hairdresser to see your team play in a sports game, down corridors, through airport terminals, in parks, or from one block to another.”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
This weeks practice is as easy as taking one step at a time….
How often a day do you say Thank you?
For this week’s practice, we are going to walk for 90 seconds and with each footstep, we are going to say, thank you. Like I said it is as easy as walking. Take note of how you feel before the 90 sec and how you feel afterward.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.