- Location: Seeberg Viewpoint, West Coast National Park, South Africa
- Date Taken: 2020-08-22
- Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Lens: Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 18-200 mm 3-5.6 IS
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Image Quality: RAW
- F-Stop: f/11
- Exposure Time: 1/1000 sec
- ISO Speed: ISO-160
- Focal Length: 24 mm
- Metering Mode: Spot Metering
- Tripod: None Handheld
“Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” ~John Muir
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by and having a look at my photo.
If you like what you see please press the like button, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments, and try to answer them all.
Have a Blessed day
PS. Please support me on☕ Ko-Fi ☕ I am busy saving up for a Landscape Photography Trip to Namibia. The dream is to travel to Namibia and try to capture her inherent Beauty.
You must log in to post a comment.