28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 14: Have a Magical day!
“Intentions compressed into words enfold magical power.”Deepak Chopra
“To see and experience the most magical day of your life, you can be grateful for your whole day before you live it! To Have A Magical Day, you simply think through your plans for the day and say the magic words, thank you, for each one going well, before you’ve lived it. It’s the easiest thing to do, it only takes a few minutes, but the difference it can make in your day is incredible. Being grateful for your day beforehand creates a magical day through the law of attraction; when you give thanks for the experiences in your day going well, you must receive back experiences going well!
If you don’t believe you have the power to affect the circumstances of your day so dramatically, think about a time when you woke up grumpy or in a bad mood. You went off into your day, and one thing after another went wrong, until by the end of the day you were exclaiming that you had a heck of a bad day – as though the bad day happened by accident. Well, the only reason you had a bad day was because you took your bad mood from the morning with you, and it was your bad mood that was the cause of one thing after another going wrong.
Even waking up in a bad mood doesn’t happen by accident, because it means that you went to sleep thinking negatively about something, perhaps without realizing it. It’s the very reason why you are doing the Magic Rock practice last thing at night, to ensure that you go to sleep thinking good thoughts. The Magic Rock practice at night combined with Count Your Blessings every morning sets your good mood at night and in the morning, and they guarantee that you are feeling good before you go off into your day.
To Have A Magical Day you need to feel good. I don’t know of anything other than gratitude that guarantees to put you in a good mood almost instantly.”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
This week’s activity is as easy as breathing. To experience a magical day, all you have to do is say thank you in advance. Yes, you are reading correctly. To have a magical day, be grateful in advance.
“Thank you for safe travels to work.”
“Thank you for the lovely dinner I prepared it was delicious.”
“Thank you for one of the best study days ever.”
“Thank you for the best shopping experience ever.”
Have you ever woken up and was in a bad mood? I have, and then my whole day spirals out of control. I mess toothpaste on my shirt, the milk is sour, I catch every red robot, and I am late for my appointment…
From today you don’t need to have a bad day ever again. As soon as you wake up and say Thank you for being alive, you also say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
For today’s activity, work your way through the plans you have for today until bedtime. With each event, say the magic words, thank you, for it has gone well. Be grateful in advance that it went well. After you have finished being grateful for all the plans in your day going well, end the activity by saying: And thank you for the great news coming to me today!
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.