28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
“He who enjoys good health is rich, though he knows it not.” ~ Italian proverb
Our health is the most precious thing in our lives, but we take it for granted. Health is a gift of life, and we receive it daily. We have to be grateful for our health, to keep on receiving it. When you are grateful for your health, you will maintain your current health. By practicing gratitude you will set the magic of health into motion and increase the flow of health to you.
“Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic.” ~ John Henry Jowett
Every morning you must say, Thank you for each part of your body and your senses.
- “Thank you for my legs and feet.”
- “Thank you for my arms, hands, and fingers.”
- “Thank you for my amazing sense of taste.”
- “Thank you for my wonderful sense of smell.”
- “Thank you for my precious sense of touch.”
- “Thank you for my eyes, that enable me to see everything.”
- “Thank you for my hearing.”
- “Thank you for my brain and my beautiful mind.”
- “Thank you, organs, for working perfectly.”
- “Thank you, cells, for working hard to give me a healthy body.”
- “Thank you for my strong and healthy heart.”
On a piece of paper or a card, write in bold letters.
“THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.“
Put this card in a place where you can see it. During the day at least four times, read it slowly, and be grateful; for your health.
“The greatest wealth is health” ~ Virgil
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
You must log in to post a comment.