28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 2: The Gratitude Rock
Look for a smooth rock that will fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. This is your gratitude rock.
Place it by your bedside and at night when you go to bed take the gratitude rock hold it tight in your hand and think about all the things that happened during the day that made you grateful. Single out one that means the most to you and say, Thank you. You can take your Gratitude rock with you during the day and put it on your desk too. When I go out I put mine in one of my pockets, and when I am truly grateful for something I put my hand in my pocket hold my gratitude rock and say thank you three times.
Do not forget to count your blessings in the morning and throughout your day.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.