28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 24:The Magic Wand
“People who wait for a magic wand fail to see that they ARE the magic wand.” ~ Thomas Leonard
“Have you ever wished you had a magic wand so that you could just wave your wand and help the people you love? Well, today’s Magical practice will show you how you can use life’s real Magic Wand to help others!
When you fervently want to help another person you have immense power, but when you direct that power with gratitude, you really do have a Magic Wand that can help the people you care about.
Energy flows where your attention goes, and so when you direct the energy of gratitude toward another person’s needs, that’s where the energy goes. This is the very reason why Jesus said thank you before he performed a miracle. Gratitude is an invisible but real force of energy, and coupled with the energy of your desire it is just like having a Magic Wand.
To wave your Magic Wand for another’s health, imagine that the person’s health has been fully restored, and say the magic words, thank you, in heartfelt celebration of receiving the news that he or she is full of health again. You could imagine the person calling you to give you the news, or imagine them telling you in person, and really see and feel your reaction. When you can feel as grateful now as you would when you heard the news that the person’s health had been fully restored, it will guarantee that the gratitude you feel is sincere and as powerful as it can be.”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
I don’t know about you, but I hate to see the people I love struggling with their health and finances. If they are stressed, unhappy in their job, or when their hearts are in pieces. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for them.
When I read today’s chapter, I was so happy. I always pray for my family and friends. I ask that they be kept safe and healthy. All this time, I have been doing it wrong; I never used gratitude.
For this week’s activity, choose three or more people you care about and who you would like to help with more health, wealth, happiness, or all three. Get a photograph of each of the three people and keep it in front of you while doing your Magic Wand practice.
Take one person at a time, and hold their photo in your hand. Close your eyes and for a minute, visualize the person’s health, wealth or, happiness has been fully restored, and you are receiving the news.
Open your eyes, and say the magic words slowly: “Thank you, thank you, thank you for Name’s health, wealth, or happiness.”
Do this for all of them.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.