28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 17: The Magic Check
“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.” ~William S. Burroughs
“When you direct gratitude’s magical power toward any negative condition, a new condition is created, eliminating the old condition. That means that when you get yourself to the place where you feel grateful for money more than you feel grateful for money more than you feel a lack of money, a new condition is created, eliminating the lack of money and magically replacing it with more money.
All bad feelings about money push money away from you and reduce the amount of money in your life, and every time you feel bad about money you reduce it a little more. If you have feelings about money like envy, disappointment, worry, or fear, you cannot receive more. The law of attraction says that like attracts like, so you feel disappointed that you don’t have enough money, you will receive more disappointing circumstances of not having enough money. If you are worried about money you will receive more worrying situations about money. If you feel fearful about the state of your money, then you must receive more situations that will continue to make you fearful about money.
However difficult it may be, you have to ignore your current situation and lack of money you may currently be experiencing, and gratitude is the guaranteed way for you to do that. You can’t be grateful for money and disappointed about money at the same time. You can’t be thinking grateful thoughts about money and have worried thoughts about money at the same time. Nor can you be grateful for money and have fearful thoughts about money at the same time. When you’re grateful for money, not only do you stop the negative thoughts and feelings that push money away from you, you’re doing the very thing that brings more money to you!
You have already practiced gratitude for the money you have received and continue to receive. So, before you use gratitude’s magical power for the money you wat, you need to understand that various ways and avenues that money or riches could come into your life. Because if you’re not grateful each time your riches or money increase, you will stop the abundance from flowing to you.
Money can come to you through receiving an unexpected check, an increase in salary, a lottery win, a tax refund, or and unanticipated gift of money from someone. Your money can also increase when somebody else spontaneously picks up the tab for coffee, lunch, or dinner, when you’re about to purchase an item and you discover it has been discounted, when there’s a money-back offer on a purchase, or when someone gives you a gift of something you needed to buy. The end result of every one of these circumstances is that you have more money! So whenever a situation arises, ask yourself: does this circumstance mean that I have more money? Because if it does, you need to be very grateful for the money you’re receiving through that circumstance!Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
After readings today’s chapter about money and the different ways we receive it. My eyes opened, and I saw that since I started the 28 Days of practicing gratitude, how much I have received already.
It is not our first practice in gratitude for receiving more money. I am going to recap quickly. All bad feelings about money push money away from us and reduce the amount of money in our life. If you have feelings of envy, disappointment, worry, or fear, you cannot receive more. Instead, you are only attracting more of these negative feelings and situations.
Money comes to us in so many different ways. I only thought about the money I physically receive, and that shows in my bank account.
Every time you go to the store, and you get a discount on the products you buy, that’s a gift of money to you. Every time one of your service providers contacts you with a better and cheaper deal, that’s a gift of money to you. There are hundreds of different ways money is gifted to you. When a friend gives you an item you wanted to buy for yourself, because they don’t use it anymore, that is also a gift of money.
This week’s activity is going to be fun. I can’t wait to do it.
Here is a blank Magic Check from the Gratitude Bank of the Universe. Print it and follow the instructions for the activity.
- Today, you are going to write out a Magic Check to yourself. Fill in your Magic Check with the amount of money you want to receive, along with your name and today’s date. Fill in a specific amount for something you want to buy. It can be for a computer, car, home, repairs to your home even a pair of shoes.
- Hold the Magic Check in your hands and imagine yourself purchasing the specific item or paying for the service. Feel as happy and grateful as you can that you have received it.
- Take the Magic Check with you today, or put it in a place where you will see it often. Take the Magic Check in your hands at least two times during the day and repeat step 2. You can do it more times if you want to.
- After today, place the Magic Check where you can see it daily. As soon as you received the money on the Magic Check, make out a new one for something else. Repeat steps 2 -4.
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.