28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 16: Magic and Miracles of Health
“Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.”Saint Augustine
“We should feel healthy, energized, and full of happiness most of the time, because that is how it feels to have our birthright to full health. The reality, however, is that a lot of people don’t feel this way very often, if ever. Many people are dealing with illnesses, problems with the functioning of their body, or suffering from bouts of depression and other mental health problems, which are all states of less-than-full health.
Gratitude is one of the fastest ways I know of to magically begin experiencing the full state of health you are meant to have in your body and mind. All the miracles of healing we see happen are simply the result of full health being restored instantly in the human body, where before there was less than full and perfect health…..
….Gratitude’s Magical power increases the natural flow of health to the mind and body, and can assist the body in healing more quickly, as countless studies have shown. The magical power of gratitude also works hand in hand with good bodily care, nutrition, and any medical assistance you might have chosen to follow.
When there is some kind of sickness or condition in your body, it is understandable that you may have negative feelings about it, like worry, frustration, or fear. But having negative feelings about sickness does not restore health. In fact, it has the opposite effect – it reduces health even more. To increase your health, you need to replace negative feelings with good feelings, and gratitude is the easiest way to do it….”Rhonda Byrne, The Magic
We should all be healthy and full of happiness most of the time. Many of us are dealing with illnesses, problems with our bodies, or other health problems. Sometime even more than one at a time. It is very easy to get discouraged and negative about our health.
Gratitude’s magical power increases the natural flow of health to the mind and body and can help to heal more quickly.
When you have feelings of dissatisfaction about your physical appearance, you reduce the magical flow of health. When there is something that you don’t like about your body, you are not grateful. Complaining about your health and body only brings more problems to complain about.
The most effective way to make sure you are healthy is to take good care of yourself mentally and physically. The most important is to be grateful for the health you have.
Think back to week 4. Are you still saying thank you to all the parts of your body?
Remember the following:
“The gift of health is keeping me alive.”
This week’s activity is designed to increase your health and happiness.
Step 1: Recollect three separate times throughout your life when you felt on top of the world. Give sincere thanks for those times.
Step 2: Think of five functions of your body that are well, and give thanks for each one of them.
Step 3: Choose one thing about your body or health you want to improve. Spend one minute visualizing yourself with the ideal state of your body or health. Then give thanks for this ideal state.
Are you still following your Daily Gratitude routine?
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Thank you with all my heart for stopping by. Thank you for your continued support. I am truly grateful for every view, like, follow and comment.
Stay safe and grateful.
Have a Blessed day.