28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
“A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances.” ~Baha’u’llah
“Are you grateful to be alive each day? Or do you take your life for granted?
Taking things for granted results in complaining, negative thoughts and words. So when you complain, by the law of attraction, you must bring more things into your life to complain about!
If you’re complaining about the weather, the traffic, your boss, your spouse, your family, a friend, a stranger, waiting in lines, bills, the economy, the cost of something, or the service of a company, you are not being grateful, and you’re pushing your dream life further away with every complaint.
Now you understand that complaining, negative thoughts and words, and taking things for granted stops the good things in your life. Now you understand that when something goes very wrong you have unintentionally not been grateful enough.
It’s impossible to be negative when you’re grateful. It’s impossible to criticize and blame when you’re grateful. It’s impossible to feel sad or have any negative feeling when you’re grateful. And the best news is that if you have any negative situations in your life currently, it won’t take a long period of time to transform then with gratitude. The negative situations will disappear in a puff of smoke – just like magic!
First, as difficult as it may be, you have to look for things to be grateful for in the negative situation. No matter how bad things are, you can always find something to be grateful, especially when you know that your gratitude will transform every negative circumstance.”The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Do you have a problem or negative situation in your life that you would want to resolve? I sure do. Now take that problem or situation and look for ten things to be grateful for. In future try to always find the good in a bad situation. I know it is difficult, and sometimes it feels like everything is going wrong all at once. But a few years down the line you will see that everything happens for a reason. It is the Universe trying to steer you in the right direction. So be grateful for your life, even if it is not perfect.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so , let us all be thankful.” ~Guatama Buddha
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
Schedule for Gratitude. Love. Positivity Posts
- Monday – Practicing Gratitude (Using The Magic by Rhonda Byrne as guideline)
- Tuesday & Wednesday – Talk about current book. (The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Thursday – Quote on a photo.
- Friday – Refer to something in The daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- Saturday and Sunday – Quotes
List Of Books used in Gratitude. Love. Positivity posts:
- The Everything Law of Attraction Book by Meera Lester
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- Hero by Rhonda Byrne
- Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- The Greatest Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Master of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz