28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Week 6: Works like Magic
“If you take any activity, any art, any discipline, any skill – take it and push it as far as it will go, push it beyond where it has ever been before, push it to the wildest edges of edges, then you force it into the realm of magic.” ~ Tom Robbins
“How can it be that a person who is born into total poverty, starts out with nothing, and has very little education goes and become a president or a celebrity, or builds an empire and becomes one of the wealthiest people in the world? And how is it that two people can start out the same career, and yet one person’s career goes from success to ever greater success, while the other person works himself or herself into the ground, with little success, no matter how hard they try? The missing link to success is gratitude, because according to the law of attraction you have to be grateful for what you have to attract success to you. So without gratitude, it’s impossible to have permanent success.
To bring success or increase the good things in your job or work, like opportunities, promotions, money, brilliant ideas, inspirations and appreciation, it is essential to be grateful for your job or work. The more gratitude you have, the more you will have to be grateful for! And you should be getting the idea by now that to increase anything in your life, you have to be grateful for what you already have.
When you are grateful for your job, you will automatically give more to your work, and when you give more to your work, you will increase the money and success that is returned to you. If you are not grateful for your job, you will automatically give less. When you give less you decrease what comes back to you, and as a result, you will never be happy in your work, you will never give more than you have to, and your job or work will stagnate and eventually deteriorate, which could mean losing your job. Remember, for those who do not have gratitude, even what they have will be taken from them.”The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
Even if you are not in your ideal work environment or you don’t have your dream job yet you must always be grateful. I know and I talk out of experience. When you are not grateful and only have negative thoughts and feelings it only gets worst. As soon as you realize how blessed you are to have a job, colleagues and equipment to do your job, you will start see the things changes around you. You will become happier.
This week while at work imagine you have a invisible Gratitude manager following you around. You must try to find as many things big or small that you are grateful for in your work. Your invisible manager will write down all the things you are grateful for as soon as you say. “I am so grateful for what”
Daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
List Of Books used in Gratitude. Love. Positivity posts:
- The Everything Law of Attraction Book by Meera Lester
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- Hero by Rhonda Byrne
- Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- The Greatest Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Master of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz
Schedule for Gratitude. Love. Positivity Posts
- Monday – Practicing Gratitude (Using The Magic by Rhonda Byrne as guideline)
- Tuesday & Wednesday – Talk about current book. (The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Thursday – Quote on a photo.
- Friday – Refer to something in The daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- Saturday and Sunday – Quotes