“Happiness depends upon ourselves.” ~ Aristotle
This is very true. No one can make you feel happy. If you want to be happy you will be.
I can take myself as an example. Somedays, I wake up grumpy. If I do not choose to be happy that day, even my coffee does not taste like it usually does. Everything I do is an effort, and I get angry for no reason at all. Everything goes wrong.
When I tell myself, ‘today is going to be a good day,’ it usually turns out to be a good day. When I look at myself in the mirror and laugh at myself. ( Don’t judge me) I put on music that makes me happy, dance with my broom, I look at something funny on Tik-Tok or Instagram.
Decide to be happy. Life is so better when you are happy.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
Schedule for Gratitude. Love. Positivity Posts
- Monday – Practicing Gratitude (Using The Magic by Rhonda Byrne as guideline)
- Tuesday & Wednesday – Talk about current book. (The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Thursday – Quote on a photo.
- Friday – Refer to something in The daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- Saturday and Sunday – Quotes
List Of Books for future posts.
- The Everything Law of Attraction Book by Meera Lester
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne
- Hero by Rhonda Byrne
- Daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- The Greatest Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Master of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz