Good day friends,
Hope you are all still enjoying the Gratitude. Love. Positivity posts.
28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
Today we focus on relationships again.
Can you imagine if you were the only person on earth. No one to talk to, no one to share your interests. What would be the point of creating anything if there is no one to look at it.
It is contact and experiences with other people that give our life meaning, purpose, and joy. Our relationships affect our lives more than anything else. To receive the life of our dreams, we must understand how it affects our life, and how it is a powerful channel for gratitude and to magically change our lives.
Gratitude makes relationships flourish. As you increase your gratitude for any relationship, you will magically receive an abundance of happiness and good things in that relationship. Gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness.
Words are powerful when you complain about someone you harm your own life. By the Law of Attraction, anything you say or think about another person, you bring to yourself.
“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ~ Thornton Wilder
Choose three of your closest relationships and collect a photo of each person.
With the photo in front of you, write five things you are most grateful for about each person. You can do this in your journal, on your phone, or on your computer.
Begin each sentence with the magic words, thank you, Name, and what you are grateful for.
Do this together with all your other daily gratitude practices.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
You must log in to post a comment.