Good day friends,
Hope you and your family is still doing great and keeping safe.
28 Weeks of practicing Gratitude….
For the next 28 Mondays, we will revisit our 28 Days of Practicing Gratitude. As you know by now one can never stop being Grateful, and you can never say, Thank you too much.
“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around” ~Willie Nelson
Be grateful for what you have even if it is not a lot. If you are grateful you attract more of what you have. For example. If you are truly grateful for the money that you have, even if it is a small amount, you will see that your money will grow. But you must be very careful not to undo your gratitude by complaining about how little you have. Remove all negative thoughts from your mind. This goes for every area in your life.
Every morning write down 10 things you are grateful for and why you are grateful for them. You can do this on your computer, your cellphone, or in your journal. Whatever suits your lifestyle.
Here is my 10 blessings for today.
- I am truly grateful that I woke up this morning because today is a gift for a fresh start.
- I am truly grateful for the rain we had yesterday because my garden needed the water.
- I am truly blessed to have a roof over my head because it protects me from the elements.
- I am truly blessed to have my dad living with me because I can spend time with him every day.
- I am happy and grateful to work from home because I don’t have to commute and get stuck in traffic.
- With all my heart, thank you for my children because they bring me so much love and joy.
- With all my heart, thank you for all my senses because without them I would not be able to see, hear, smell, taste, or feel.
- I am truly grateful that I can open the tap and have drinking water. Otherwise, I would have to buy drinking water.
- I am truly grateful for electricity, without it, I would not be able to put on the lights, work on my computer, charge my batteries.
- I am truly grateful for friends who care and support me.
You do not have to be grateful for the same things every day. I have so many things that I am grateful for but if I list all of them every day I would never get to do my work.
As you go through your day say thank you for what you have. It is not difficult and you do not need to say it out loud. You can sit and work at your computer and say, “Thank you, for my computer”. When you brush your teeth you can say, “Thank you, for my toothbrush and toothpaste.”
When you have time during the day read your 10 blessings for that day and say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you after each blessing.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
- Practice my heart magic.
- Take 5 deep breaths during the day and say, Thank you for the magical air that I breathe.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Schedule for Gratitude. Love. Positivity Posts
- Monday – Practicing Gratitude (Using The Magic by Rhonda Byrne as guideline)
- Tuesday & Wednesday – Talk about current book. (The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz)
- Thursday – Quote on a photo.
- Friday – Refer to something in The daily Teachings by Rhonda Byrne
- Saturday and Sunday – Quotes