Good morning friends,
Hope you all had a peaceful nights rest. I am still on bed rest but I am feeling much better.
Looking forward to post from my desktop again. Only 2 days left.
28 Days of practicing Gratitude….
This is not a 28 day challenge, it’s to help you and me form a habit of being grateful, and after 28 days, we do not stop. We continue. It does not take that long to do, and you can do your activities throughout the day. I would recommend you make yourself a gratitude journal to do the activities in. You can do it either in a book, on your phone or, on your computer. I made myself a book; I like to write things down in my own handwriting.
Day 21: Magnificent outcomes.
“You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace befire the concert and the opera, and grace before the play and pantomime, and grace before I open a book, and grace before sketching, painting, swimming, fencing, boxing, walking, playing, dancing and grace before I dip the pen in the ink. “ ~ G. K. Chesterton
We can all learn from Gilbert Keith Chesterton.
All everybody wants is that their day will go off without a hitch. We all hope the meeting go our way, hope that when the phone rings it is good news. Life does not happen by chance or a stroke of luck.
Today’s magnificent outcome practice is being grateful before you do something you want to go well. Before you answer the phone call you have been waiting for, close your eyes and in your mind say and feel the magic words. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to this call”
Do this practice before you start writing your blog. Go into your meeting. Writing your exam. Sit down to study. Start cooking your dinner.
For today’s practice choose three things or situations that are important to you where you want Magnificent Outcomes. Write it down as if it already happened. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to……….!
My daily gratitude routine.
1. When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
2. From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
3. Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
4. Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
5. Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
6. Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
7. Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
8. Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
9. Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
10. While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
11. Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
12. Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
13. When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
14. For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
15. Practice my heart magic.
16. Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart thank you for your ongoing support.
Have a fabulous day.