Good day friends,
Today I am posting from my bed again.
The medication I am on is making me very drowsy and I sleep a lot.
I am deferring today’s 28 Days of practicing Gratitude post till tomorrow morning.
This does not mean that you get the day off for practicing being grateful.
“Think good thoughts.
Speak good words.
Take good actions.
Three steps that will bring more to you than you can ever imagine. “Rhonda Byrne (Daily Teachings)
My daily gratitude routine.
1. When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
2. From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
3. Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
4. Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
5. Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
6. Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
7. Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
8. Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
9. Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
10. While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
11. Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
12. Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
13. When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
14. For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step.
15. Practice my heart magic.
16. Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Hope you are having a great day.