Good day friends,
Today I am posting from my bed again.
28 Days of practicing Gratitude…
This is not a 28 day challenge, it’s to help you and me form a habit of being grateful, and after 28 days, we do not stop. We continue. It does not take that long to do, and you can do your activities throughout the day. I would recommend you make yourself a gratitude journal to do the activities in. You can do it either in a book, on your phone or, on your computer. I made myself a book; I like to write things down in my own handwriting.
Day 20: Heart Magic
Today’s activity hit the nail on the head. My heart do need some magic.
By now you have figured out that the aim of the practice of gratitude is always to feel it as much as you can. The more grateful you feel on the inside, the more you have to be grateful for on the outside.
To feel grateful very deeply will not happen overnight. It will take a lot of practice and depending from person to person the periods will differ.
The Heart Magic practice is designed to powerfully increase the depths that you feel gratitude, by focusing your mind on the area of your heart as you say and feel the magic words, thank you. It takes a little practice the first time you try, but it is worth the effort.
Put your right hand on the area around your heart, close your eyes, keep your focus on your heart, and say the magic words, thank you.
Take your Top Ten Desire List and practice Heart Magic by reading each desire, close your eyes, focusing on your heart and say, thank you. Do this for all ten desires.
My daily gratitude routine.
1. When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
2. From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
3. Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
4. Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
5. Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
6. Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
7. Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
8. Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
9. Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
10. While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
11. Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
12. Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
13. When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
14. For 90 seconds, say Thank you every time you take a step. 15. Practice my heart magic
16. Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
Have a Blessed day.
You must log in to post a comment.