Good day friends,
How are you doing? I am doing great on this side of the world. The days go by so fast.
Still, practicing gratitude? I have been practicing gratitude every day. I do get moments when I become negative, and moments I get angry when others are ungrateful and complaining. I am still struggling with this, but I am grateful I have the tools now to get out of these negative moments.
Have you seen a difference in your life yet? I have seen a difference in my life. I hate going to the Supermarket, but the past few visits have gone smoothly, and I got everything on my lists. I am also more chilled. I do not get anxious when I overslept. I am also not that stressed about my finances. I am truly grateful for all I have and for all that I am going to receive.
“Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him:Luke 19:26
28 Days of practicing Gratitude….
This is not a 28 day challenge, it’s to help you and me form a habit of being grateful, and after 28 days, we do not stop. We continue. It does not take that long to do, and you can do your activities throughout the day. I would recommend you make yourself a gratitude journal to do the activities in. You can do it either in a book, on your phone or, on your computer. I made myself a book; I like to write things down in my own handwriting.
Day 18: The Magical To-Do List
“The world is full of magical things waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” ~ Eden Phillpotts
Gratitude is your best friend. It is always there for you and available to help you. When you use gratitude, you are open to receive all the gifts from the Universe.
All of us at times feel overwhelmed, exhausted, and need more hours in our days. I have never used To-Do lists. I just woke up and started my day. In 1998 my life started spinning out of control, and I got panic attacks and did not sleep at all. I needed more than 24 hours in my day.
Then I started making To-Do lists. Life got more organized, but I still did not get through everything on my list. After a few days, I get overwhelmed, stressed out, and take it out on everyone around me.
Since I started my daily gratitude routine, it got much better. Every day unforeseen things happen, and it makes you spin out of control. Most times, the” not so important” items on your list get transferred to the next day. Before you know it, three months past and it is still on your list.
When I read today’s chapter, I got excited.
When you combine gratitude’s magical power with the law of attraction, people, circumstances, and events have to be re-arranged to do what you want to be done for you.
Today we are making our written Magical To-Do list. What you put on your list is up to you. You can put on things you would like done for you. Things you don’t have the time to do or don’t want to do. Think about all the areas of your life where you need something done or resolved for you.
After finishing up your list, pick three things from your list to focus on today. One by one, take a minute and imagine that it is done for you. Imagine that all people, circumstances, and events have moved to do it for you. You can do the above for all the things on your list until everything is ticked off your list.
Remember, the law of attraction says, “like attracts like.” That means that when you are grateful for the solutions as though you have them, you will attract everything you need in your life to resolve the situation. Focusing on problems only attract more problems.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.