28 Days of practicing Gratitude….
This is not a 28 day challenge, it’s to help you and me form a habit of being grateful, and after 28 days, we do not stop. We continue. It does not take that long to do, and you can do your activities throughout the day. I would recommend you make yourself a gratitude journal to do the activities in. You can do it either in a book, on your phone or, on your computer. I made myself a book; I like to write things down in my own handwriting.
Day 16: Magic and Miracles of Health
We should all be healthy and feeling energized and full of happiness most of the time. Many of us are dealing with illnesses, problems with our bodies, or other health problems.
Gratitude’s magical power increases the natural flow of health to the mind and body and can assist in healing more quickly.
When you have feelings of dissatisfaction about your physical appearance, you reduce the magical flow of health. When there is something you don’t like about your body you are not grateful. Complaining about your health and body only bring more problems to complain about.
The most effective way to make sure you are healthy is to take good care of yourself mentally and physically. Most important is to be Grateful for the health you have.
Think back to day 4. Are you still saying thank you to all the parts of your body?
Remember the following:
“The gift of health is keeping me alive.”
Today’s activity is designed to increase your health and happiness.
Step 1: Recollect three separate times throughout your life when you felt on top of the world. Give sincere thanks for those times.
Step 2: Think about five functions of your body that are well, and give thanks for each one of them.
Step 3: Choose one thing about your body or health you want to improve. Spend one minute visualizing yourself with the ideal state of your body or health. Then give thanks for this ideal state.
My daily gratitude routine.
- When you wake up to a new day, before doing a single thing say, Thank You.
- Say, Thank you for the magical day I am going to have.
- From the moment you put your feet on the ground until you finished your morning routine, say the magic words, Thank You, in your mind for everything you touch and use.
- Go through my plans for the day in my mind and say, Thank you in advance for it going smoothly.
- Say, Thank you for the great news coming to me today!
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “Thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Say, Thank you and be grateful every time you eat of drink something.
- When someone perform a service that benefits you, look them in the face and say, Thank you.
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say, Thank you.
With all my heart, thank you for your continued support.
Have a Blessed day.