Good Morning everyone
So what is new today?
I woke up this morning and when I looked at my clock I saw I overslept. Normally I would go in a flat spin and start running around and get mad at myself. But this morning I just got out of bed and continue as normal. My new motto is to be grateful and do my best every day.
It is going to be another beautiful hot day today. Looking forward to it.
Day 7 of my 28 Days of Gratitude
Todays activity is about negativity and how to work through bad situations. If you have a negative situation you want to resolve you have to find something to be grateful for in that situation.
Make a list of 10 things you are grateful for about the situation. Start making a list of each of the ten things you’re grateful for in the following way: I am so grateful for…….. or, I am truly grateful for……….
Once you’ve listed ten things you’re grateful for, finish the practice by writing Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the perfect resolution.
Just for today, see if you can go through the day without saying anything negative. It is going to be a challenge but see if you can do it with me. I don’t know about you but I am going to try to do it everyday from now on. If you do have a negative thought stop immediately and say: But I have to say that I am really grateful for……. write something you are grateful for.
I am adding today’s activity to my daily gratitude routine.
- Count your blessings: Make a list of 10 blessings. Write why you’re grateful for each blessing. Reread your list and say “thank you, thank you, thank you” Feeling gratitude for each blessing.
- Identify 2 relationships and write 5 things you are grateful for in the person. It can be a family member, a friend, a colleague even a pet. During the day say “Thank you, name.”
- Say thank your for your different body parts, organs and your senses. Be grateful for each of them.
- Four times a day read the words on the card slowly and be grateful for your health. (THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.)
- Four times or more a day look at your Magic Bill and be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life. (THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I’VE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.)
- While at work, look for things to be grateful for. Say to yourself. ‘I am so grateful for ……….’
- Try to go through the day without saying or thinking anything negative. If you think negative thoughts stop immediately and say but I am really grateful for…..
- Before going to bed, take your magic rock/gratitude rock in your hand and think about all the things to be grateful for that happened the day and say Thank you.
Thank you for your ongoing support and taking the time to read my post.