14 September 2013: On Route between Upington and Calvinia.
Some of the photo’s I took of Calvinia on our trip.
Thank you for visiting my blog.Coreen
Calvinia, Calvinia, South Africa
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
by Coreen Kuhn Photography Categories: Birding, Flower Photography, Landscape Photography, Nature Photography, Nature/Travel Photography, News, Photography Equipment, Post a Day, Project 365, Wildlife PhotographyTags: 14 September 2013, Beautiful flowers, Calvinia, Canon 7D, Canon EF 18-200mm lens, Canon EOS 7D, Cape Town, Coreen Kuhn Photography, Family, Family Vacation, Flowers, From Upington to Calvinia, fun, Landscape Photography, nature, Nature/Travel Photography, On route to Calvinia, Orange River, outdoors, people, Perennial plants, photo, Photographer, Photography, photography as a career, plant species, Postaday, Project 365, South Africa, Travel, Travel Photography, Western Cape, www.coreenkuhnphotography.com