11 September 2013:
Visiting The Augrabies Falls National Park.
Driving through the park….
Thank you for visiting my blog.Coreen
Augrabies Falls National Park, 8874, South Africa
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
by Coreen Kuhn Photography Categories: Flower Photography, Landscape Photography, Nature Photography, Nature/Travel Photography, News, Photography Equipment, Post a Day, Project 365Tags: 11 September 2013, Augrabies Falls National Park, Beautiful flowers, Canon 7D, Canon EF 18-200mm lens, Canon EOS 7D, Cape Town, Coreen Kuhn Photography, Family, Family Vacation, Flowers, fun, Greater Kudu, Landscape Photography, nature, Nature/Travel Photography, outdoors, people, Perennial plants, photo, Photographer, Photography, photography as a career, plant species, Postaday, Project 365, South Africa, Travel, Travel Photography, Upington, Western Cape, www.coreenkuhnphotography.com